So today was an interesting day. As I arrived to Meredith's school I was greeted by one of the teachers who told me that since four teachers had the flu they were shutting down the school for the day... my initial thought was "Don't ya'll have a back up plan? Mom's got to get to work!" However, it was definitely better than taking a chance and her getting sick. Thank goodness I have a forgiving boss and a way to work from home. So we left daycare and headed to work to pick up some paperwork. It gave everyone at the office an opportunity to see her again. They had been asking about her but I hadn't had a chance before today. They were all SUPER sweet even though she was a little grouchy.
Meredith and I had a wonderful day. She was the perfect little girl. She ate well, played well, and slept well... I couldn't have asked for a better day! I couldn't help but get a few pictures. Oh how her dad and I love her!

I have the most beautiful niece EVER!!!!
ReplyDeletewhat a great day for ya'll!
(is it just me, or does she look like Dylan in that 1st pic?)
you think?! That's a first. But you know I think that boy is just a handsome as can be.
ReplyDelete