I can't believe it's been a year already. She has truly changed our life. We couldn't be more thankful for this day and our closest friends and family that were able to share it with us. Her first birthday couldn't have been better. Everything was beautiful and more than we could have wished for her. Here are a few pictures of the tutu I made her. I'm sure she'll look at these pictures and roll her eyes one day but it was important to me that she looked extra special and I thought a tutu was the perfect touch of prissiness. Enjoy!
Friday, June 25, 2010
Her perfect day!
I can't believe it's been a year already. She has truly changed our life. We couldn't be more thankful for this day and our closest friends and family that were able to share it with us. Her first birthday couldn't have been better. Everything was beautiful and more than we could have wished for her. Here are a few pictures of the tutu I made her. I'm sure she'll look at these pictures and roll her eyes one day but it was important to me that she looked extra special and I thought a tutu was the perfect touch of prissiness. Enjoy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
FRIENDS:
Blog Archive
-
►
2011
(1)
- 01/30 - 02/06 (1)
-
▼
2010
(14)
- 11/28 - 12/05 (1)
- 11/07 - 11/14 (1)
- 08/08 - 08/15 (1)
- 07/18 - 07/25 (1)
- 06/20 - 06/27 (2)
- 05/09 - 05/16 (1)
- 04/18 - 04/25 (1)
- 03/21 - 03/28 (1)
- 03/07 - 03/14 (1)
- 02/21 - 02/28 (1)
- 02/14 - 02/21 (3)
-
►
2009
(22)
- 12/27 - 01/03 (1)
- 12/20 - 12/27 (3)
- 11/01 - 11/08 (4)
- 10/25 - 11/01 (1)
- 10/11 - 10/18 (1)
- 09/27 - 10/04 (3)
- 09/13 - 09/20 (2)
- 08/30 - 09/06 (2)
- 08/23 - 08/30 (2)
- 08/02 - 08/09 (2)
- 07/12 - 07/19 (1)

LOVE LOVE the pics and LOVE the tutu!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteTia Kelly LOVES you Mere!